A flawless skin is an envy for many women out there, and instead of wearing too much makeup to achieve that, try using some natural rememdies. It only takes few minutes from your day-to-day activites to maintain a healthy and glowing skin. Here are some quick, and yet essential beauty tips of daily skin care that should help you get a naturally beautiful skin.
- Makeup – Always remove your makeup before going to bed. Leaving the makeup overnight clogs the skin pores, leading to skin not being able to breathe. Use any standard makeup remover of your choice (making sure it’s of the right skin type, i.e. dry, normal, or oily skin) and remove your makeup using a cotton pad. If you do not have a makeup remover, use cotton pad soaked in olive oil to remove the makeup and dirt. Finally, do not forget to moisturize the skin after you have removed makeup and washed your face.
- Exfoliation – Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to remove layers of dead skin.
- Sun-screen – This is a must when going out in the sun. Apply sun-screen lotion with SPF 15 or above, as sun exposure can cause wrinkles, dark spots and other skin problems. Also, try wearing a pair of good quality sunglasses, and also a hat if needed.
- Healthy Eating – Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables as those lead to a bright and radiant skin. Also, make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. You can also consider eating fruits and vegetables that have high water content, e.g. cucumber, watermelon, orange, strawberry, etc.
- Exercise – Exercise regularly. Any form of moderate to high intense activity will increase the blood circulation, which leads to a cleansing process. Apply a toner to yoru face to help minimise oil production before going out for a walk, run or jog.
- Facial Exercise – Fit in some time to do some facial exercises. A simple facial exercise routine will firm and tone your skin and keep those wrinkles at bay.